[UNANNOUNCED PROJECT] Executive Producer (EPD)
8 days ago
크래프톤은 서로 차별화된 크리에이티브 아이덴티티를 가진 제작 스튜디오들로 구성된 회사입니다.
창작에 대한 간절함을 가진 인재들이 모여 끊임없이 도전하고 스스로의 역량을 확장해 나가면서,
팬들을 매료시키는 즐거움과 오래도록 사랑받는 작품을 만들어 냅니다.
이것이 기술을 기반으로 창작을 지속하며 차별화된 결과물을 만들어 내는 크래프톤의 동력입니다.
Krafton consists of several production studios which possess unique and creative identities
By finding talented individuals who display a strong desire for production, continue to move forward,
and broaden their capabilities, we strive to create enduring titles that offer fun captivating fans’ hearts.
Talent is a driver behind Krafton’s continuous technology-based creation and unparalleled outcomes.
Krafton’s 'UNANNOUNCED PROJECT' is looking for an outstanding leader to join as Executive Producer (“EPD”) who is excited to bring our brand-new IP to the world! The EPD will be responsible for building a team, driving game development and overall business growth. Qualified candidates will have demonstrated the depth of experience across all facets of game development, provided vision and clarity across the production process, and ensured all the pieces fit thoughtfully together, so we can deliver the unique and memorably gaming experiences our fans demand.
The company is also open to discuss to build a new team in a different location as long as all visions and goals are well-aligned strategically
- Champion all key operations of UNANNOUNCED PROJECT, a game based on the original IP and collaborate with the leadership to bring a rich gaming experience to life
- Build a strong and effective team of game design, development, and production team
- Partner with HQ game development leadership to drive product vision and ensure execution at the highest quality level
- Manage executive relationship with the IP holder, publishing, and other relevant stakeholders internally and externally
- Closely collaborate with teams at HQ with media expansion initiative and contribute to enhance and increase awareness of the IP as a long-term goal
- Establish and own the budget and business plan for the game and franchise
- Own and optimize the overarching creative roadmaps & schedules for products, ensuring that all production phases flow efficiently between teams.
- Balance project production requirements within budget and staffing constraints while ensuring high production values are never compromised.
- Proactively identify issues, roadblocks, and concerns between development teams, driving alignment and consensus for projects and priorities.
- Effectively communicate the needs of the project to build and strengthen communication channels at all levels and with all key stakeholders.
- Bring energy, momentum, passion, and charisma to inspire and motivate the team.
- Foster a healthy, collaborative, and impactful team culture. Use inclusive behaviors to ensure all voices are heard, invite input from many perspectives, and resolve disagreements.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience leading and guiding large-scale multi-disciplinary teams through all stages of game development.
- At least three released and successful games as Executive Producer, Creative Director, Game Director, or similar.
- Experience across all aspects of product lifecycle from concept to live
- Has worked on 1+ key franchises for major publishers, understanding the nuances of working on established global IP with multiple stakeholders
- Has managed large multi-discipline teams working in a fast-paced environment of regular software releases, direct to consumer
- Ability to gain and maintain the respect and trust of development teams through thoughtful discussion and perseverance.
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience launching one or more narrative driven single-player open-world game as Executive Producer, Creative Director, Game Director, or similar