28 days ago
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Manage the Treasury function for all UK Entities, including controlling foreign exchange risk, cash flow forecasting and overall cash management and cash control.
Manage and control the finance side of payroll; including managing all payroll related bookings and control accounts and the PSA tax arrangements for all UK entities.
What You’ll Take On
- Manage the UK (and where applicable European) treasury function liaising with relevant business bank support contact and US treasury team when needed
- Participate in various Treasury and Group projects/tasks as and when required
- Ensure cash management processes are standardised across all entities, seeking to gain efficiencies from standardisation and streamlining these processes.
- Management and submission of the bi-monthly cash flow forecast for relevant UK Entities to US treasury team highlighting any cash risks and opportunities for investment
- Management of group funding to multiple entities and ensure sufficient liquidity available to fund business operations
- Work with US treasury team in optimising return on cash balances
- Review International inter-company positions on a quarterly basis and prepare settlements
- Control intercompany loans, including formulation of new loans / maintenance of existing loans, ensuring these are recorded correctly and payments obligations are met.
- Ensure bank reconciliations for all companies are completed on a monthly basis.
- Point person for European bank account operations. Leading any account opening / closing requirements as vital and driving these through to completion in a timely fashion.
Risk and exposure
- Identify and accurately quantify foreign exchange risk, taking action to mitigate these through the vital instruments, e.g. monthly hedging strategy and minimising the foreign exchange gains and losses.
- Liaise with the relevant finance and legal staff to coordinate working capital transactions
- Own controls and procedures around all treasury activities, ensuring any risks identified are mitigated.
- Act as Finance business partner with payroll and HR, acting as liaison and ensuring that all the businesses needs are met
- Ensure that all Finance requirements are considered and accounted for by HR and payroll
- Ensure all payroll related entries are recorded, across all companies, in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring that all processes across all entities is standardised in terms of how bookings are done and at what time these are completed.
- Ensure that all payroll related control accounts are fully reconciled and accurate.
- Identify areas for efficiency improvement across the payroll process, working with both the payroll / HR depts and HRIS to achieve this.
- Meet any internal or external reporting requirements, ensuring that any analysis or information for external audit purposes is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- End-to-end oversight and delivery of payroll process including analysis
- Completion of PSA reporting requirements, ensuring that submissions are completed in an accurate and timely manner and all related payment requirements are met.
- Ensure that there is a robust process for maintaining and testing the RACM as relates to payroll and PSA.
- First point of call from a finance point of view for any payroll tax related questions or issues.
- Work with treasury team in obtaining access to relevant treasury systems to facilitate cash management / foreign exposure risk mitigation and optimising return on cash balances
- Evaluate treasury and payroll operational and financial risks for group companies and establish mitigating controls;
- Control and continuous improvement of Blackline financial reporting system system as pertains to treasury and payroll taskas and accounts;
- Liaise with department managers and find opportunities for re-engineering current business processes with the goal of delivering operational efficiencies and improved financial visibility;
- Drive required changes in systems for reporting needs; and
- Flag systems issues early and follow through to resolution.
Compliance, Guidance and Audit
- Assist SDOF to ensure compliance with all US GAAP regulations and UK GAAP audit requirements;
- Assist in production of the Annual statutory accounts for all entities, liaise with EY to ensure these are filed within the necessary deadlines;
- Ensure compliance with Company SOX controls requirements
- Management of direct report including setting clear business objectives, coaching and development;
- Provision of timely and constructive feedback to direct reports;
- Developing close working relationships within finance and across business functions, taking on additional responsibilities as required.
- Act as cover as necessary for Indirect tax matters.
- Act as cover for credit limit changes / issues
- Ability to deliver accurately and within tight deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communicator;
- Technically competent in US and UK GAAP reporting;
- Ambitious, proactive, self starter with ability to grow in this role and take on increased responsibilities for entity Financials and Reporting;
- Commercially aware with an appreciation of key business risks; and
- Actively seeks out opportunities to ‘add value’.
- All reporting both internal and external is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Operate as an effective business partner to the noted functions;
- Recommend and initiate improvements to current processes;
- Ensure timely month-end close processes and accurate reporting of financials within the corporate consolidation tools (HFM);
- Introduce ‘best practices’ and standardisation within the finance and operations functions for the group;
- Motivate and develop direct reports; and
- Ensure processes remain SOX compliant.
What You Bring
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years pqe; and
- Good ERP systems and BI systems knowledge.
Company Systems & Processes
- JD Edwards
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.