UK Digital Sales Intern (Placement Year 2021-2022)
1 month ago
Assist the Digital sales team in the day-to-day running of the department and help maximise revenue-generating opportunities across the PlayStation Store, Xbox Market Place, Steam & other 3rd party PC sites.
The successful applicant will gain invaluable experience working in the digital sales department of a successful video game publisher within a dynamic industry over the course of a 54 week placement.
Key duties & responsibilities
- Assist with the set up & launch of new digital content
- Support the Account Managers in creating & analysing promotional plans
- Work with the Sales & Channel Marketing Manager to ensure that the digital promotional plans are in line with the International strategy
- Communicate the digital promotional strategy to the global T2 team, 2K, Rockstar & Private Division
- Help maintain pricing matrixes & make regional pricing recommendations
- Conduct audits of pricing and availably information on Take-Two content at digital retailers
- Provide ad-hoc analysis & support to the digital sales team
- Gain a strong understanding of digital sales within the video games industry & apply where possible
Building & developing relationships
- Build & maintain a good working relationship with key stakeholders on the sales & marketing teams
- Become an integral member of the Digital Sales team
Skills & Knowledge required
- Must be proficient to advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be numerical, analytical and able to report results whilst drawing conclusions
- Must have a high standard of oral and written communication
- Must be confident with handling multiple tasks and being able to prioritize in order of importance, whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail
The Global Digital Team
- The successful candidate will work closely with an experienced team of account managers
Behaviours and Competencies
- A team player who can also take responsibility for their own work
- Able to cooperate with others to achieve end goals
- Have a proactive and flexible attitude
- Confident and able to communicate succinctly
- A knowledge of/interest in video games would be an advantage
What We Offer You:
- Real Living Wage. We are pleased to confirm all of our placements are paid at the Real Living Wage for London.
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £25 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Headquartered in New York City, with it’s International headquarters in Windsor, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its Private Division label and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games
Take-Two is an equal opportunities employer and as such will endeavor to provide reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process where required. We invite candidates to notify us should they wish to discuss any reasonable adjustments