This job might no longer be available.
UI/UX Lead (Web Marketing Team)
20 days ago
The User Experience & Creative Lead is responsible for leading the design team of Web Factory including the UI/UX design and the Creative Content design team
You are also responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforms them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframe to the final Website. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
Alongside design duty, you will manage and ensure the best collaboration between the UI/UX design and Creative Content design team and make sure that the Teams deliver quality design. You will also be involved a lot in Lead discussions, project briefs and design presentations for clients. You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology.
Ultimately, you must be a great leader with the ability to maximize the talent of your teams. Doing so means be a coach, support, team leader, and a critic all at once. You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’ needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
- To lead a growing group of hardworking talents in UI/UX and Creative Content Team.
- Responsible for understanding the client’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UX, UI and Creativity: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design.
- Empower and mentor designers in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive Creative and UI/UX design strategy for the project.
- Lead design strategy activities to understand user needs & business opportunities, uncover business/user needs, generate potential solutions, craft a holistic vision for the end-to-end product and develop roadmaps for achieving that future.
- Must have a strong agile methodology knowledge.
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with style guides and are of high quality standards.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Highly communicative and responsive both within the team and to stakeholders across the company while managing a large volume of ongoing projects.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets.
- Creating assets and illustrations for Website Marketing such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
- Collaborates with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Generates user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low and high fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal and external review.
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype Presents high fidelity designs/mock-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval.
- Works directly with clients in an iterative/agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time.
- Collaborates with Designers, Developers, and QAs to ensure compliance to standards and quality.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in UX and UI.
- 2-3 years experience as a Lead designer is a plus
- Strong understanding and passion for the importance of design thinking & interest in emotional design.
- Has a clear and strong understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
- Expert level in design and prototyping tools such as XD, Invision.
- Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns.
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback from colleagues, clients, stakeholders, and capable of interpreting feedback into design solutions.
- Ability to communicate with different departments, stakeholders of a multi-national and dynamic company.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients. Can also clearly present their design to clients and stakeholders.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Animating prototype and wireframe.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Has an expert eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
- Can work closely and collaborates with developers, clients, and UI/UX Team.
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Additional Skills:
- Basic understanding and familiarity of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC, or Work From Home (WFH).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer:
- An attractive salary, with Tet Holiday bonus ("13th-month salary"), and other performance bonuses paid every 2 quarters, or on the spot.
- Full coverage of SI, HI, UI, and extra insurance (PTI).
- A hybrid working model.
- A range of policies to support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles (Asphalt, Minion Rush, Modern Combat, Dungeon Hunter etc.) were born.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from "One of the best companies to work for in Asia 2021" (#HRAA2021).
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, titled: UIUX_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.