This job might no longer be available.
UI/UX Intern (Summer 2020)
San Francisco, CA, United States
10 months ago
Zynga is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games that are played by millions of people around the world each day. We are headquartered in San Francisco and have additional offices in the U.S , Canada, U.K and India. Since our founding in 2007, our mission has been to connect the world through games and delight consumers with social gaming experiences. To-date, more than one billion people have played our games across Web and mobile, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker, Words With Friends, Hit it Rich! Slots and CSR.
The UI/UX Design Intern will work closely with Producers, Product Managers, and Engineers to help design, mock and implement feature UI and UX flows.
- Work closely with Producers and PM’s to create simple creative solutions to complicated design needs
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university, working towards an undergraduate degree
- Mock up and prototype features according to spec
- Provide a variety of solutions to design needs
- Work closely with engineers to implement features UI and UX flows
- Deliver exciting, effective, memorable, polished UI/UX
- Implement motion and interaction design
- Rapidly iterate and test a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches and fully designed comps when needed
- Partner with engineers to collaborate and iterate in fast-paced design-to-build cycles and ensure your designs are implemented to specification
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- User interface/ User experience
- Working towards bachelors or masters in Human Computer Interaction Design - HCI, Graphic Design - UI
- Graphic design skills
- Photoshop and Flash
- Understanding of web and interactive design fundamentals
- Ability to create art assets matching existing art styles
- Ability to provide creative yet simple solution to complicated design
- Wireframe and prototyping skills