UI/UX Game Designer (Senior/Expert)
10 days ago
- Provide UI/UX solutions following the creative direction and project requirements
- Provide UI/UX guidelines for your team members
- Create user flows, wireframes and UI assets along withal required documentation
- Actively follow up, detect issues and propose improvements
- Anticipate and solve problems encountered in your teams workflow/process and propose solutions
- Propose ideas to improve your team’s workflow/process
- Allocate UI/UX resources across multiple projects and delegate tasks to your team members
- Recruit and evaluate performance of your team members
- Provide guidance and training to your team members
- Grow UX mindset at the studio and introduce new processes
- At least 2-3 years of experience in video game production or related experience
- Academic background in Design, Arts or equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience working with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience working with Figma, Xd, Sketch or equivalent
- Experience working with Unity – Great understanding of built in UI Tools and performance optimization
- Ability to follow a brief, accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Great understanding of iconography and graphic design principles
- Great understanding of game development process
- Write and update UI/UX guidelines & documentation
- Possess a library of references to use for work and to share with the art team
- Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and technologies
- Continuously seek to improve your own design skills & software knowledge
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual design for games
- (1) 20-minute Call. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test (duration is TBD, depending on your profile),
- (3) 1-hour Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hour: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled:G4B_UIUX_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.