UI/UX Director, CXS Core Tech
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleUI/UX Director, CXS Core Tech
SummaryWe are looking for a Director of UI/UX who will be responsible for leading global UI/UX disciplines and best practices with the goal of providing best Customer Experience for our products. As a part of this role, you will drive our global solutions to provide a consistent look and feel, with a simple intuitive design that is easy for our customers to navigate. You will be leading a UI/UX team globally and work closely with various departments within CX as well as customers (where opportunity permits) to ensure product vision alignment.
What you'll do
- Gain extensive awareness on the product’s strengths and limitations relative to market/consumer trends, competitive threats, market opportunities, and more importantly, customer experience.
- Must possess analytical skills that ensure accurate interpretation of consumer and usability research information and, translate into accurate formulation of the most suitable product UI/UX design approaches and strategies.
- Capable of developing detailed UI/UX requirement documents based upon overarching product definition and identifying and manifesting product owner’s requirements into in a cohesive UI/UX framework.
- Create and lead best UI/UX practices and disciplines and ensure these guidelines are followed throughout the implementation phase.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to visualize business requirements while keeping focus on the end user.
- Work with Architect group to ensure alignment and feasibility of technical UI/UX vision.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of UI/UX efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility.
- As a part of the CXS Technology team, partner with Product Management and Customer Success teams in healthy collaborative dialogue – leading to the best outcome for CX Solutions, our Customers and Guests.
- Mentor, encourage, foster, and support innovation and risk taking to create and deliver business models that improve the customer/guest interaction and experience across the product suite.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to clearly present, articulate, and defend research findings, design decisions, and formulated strategies to the stakeholders in a way that they can relate to and easily understand.
- As a leader the expectation is to motivate and inspire the teams in the performance of their duties, which increases their overall effectiveness on a continuous basis.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Design, Engineering, or an equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years’ experience in product-related management positions, preferably in consumer engagement and consumer experience.
- 10+ years leading and implementing global UI/UX solutions including design, development, implementation, and production deployment.
- 5+ years of experience managing a UX team; preferably with globally distributed teams.
- Experience in creating wireframes or proof of concept using visualization tools.
- Knowledge of tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & After effects (Adobe CC Suite).
- Extensive knowledge of platform constraints, understanding of software tools, and graphic production process.
- Exceptional traditional art skills including drawing, composition, graphic and color theory.
- Proven ability to take visual concepts and produce required art.
- Excellent graphic design skills or storyboarding techniques.
- Experience in SDLC processes.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills and able to work with team.
- Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions.
- Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions.
- Prior experience in the mobile/web gaming industry is a plus.
- Experience working within an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.