19 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for an UI/UX Designer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Together with the Web development team, your main mission will be to shape the user interface and experience for a suite of web applications that acts as a gateway to QC activities: scheduling & deploying of builds, reporting of QC activities, analytics dashboards and many more.
Your main mission:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Developers and other stakeholders to clarify the scope of our products and features, makes sure that UX values are respected, manage the design process and drive decisions forward
- Facilitate, Research, Ideate, Prototype and Build user flows and wireframes; create rapid prototypes and mock-ups (Adobe XD) and work with the team to implement them
- Ensure the quality of work via design reviews with the relevant stakeholders
- Conduct in-person user tests to observe user behavior and iterate on the design
- Review competitors’ products for additional insights
- When needed, create logos & banners
The professional value you bring:
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position
- Experienced in UI/UX best practices (from understanding a problem to prototyping and testing), web and applications design
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and other visual design and wire framing tools
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way. Whether on paper, face to face, or when designing, you can get your visual and non-visual ideas across effectively
- Nice to have: Knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap) and responsive design
- We would love to see your portfolio of previous projects
The personal value you bring:
- Always seek improvements and be curious
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English language
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our Quality Control colleagues play a critical role in ensuring that Ubi games are delivered in the best shape and continue improving their quality post-launch. Without them, no production-driven magic would see daylight.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.