This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
Are you passionate about making great games and crafting unforgettable player experiences? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a UI / UX Designer to join our team in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a UI / UX Designer, you will work closely with technical and creative leadership to design and develop UX solutions for the Payday franchise.
You will be involved at every stage of the process, from early concept to implementation.
- Advocate as the voice of the player, challenging the status quo and building consensus within a rapidly changing and multi-disciplinary environment
- Work with an iterative design process, delivering wire-frame flows and solutions to support gameplay features and product goals
- Prototype and develop user-centered designs. Gather, evaluate and incorporate feedback from users and stakeholders
- Push usability through methodical analysis and a profound understanding of player behavior
- Facilitate cross functional workshops and drive user insight activities
- At least 3 years of UX/UI design work experience within the games industry
- Great knowledge of UX principles and collaborative design processes
- Good technical knowledge and experience working closely with developers
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- A passion for games and user interface design
Good to Have:
- Experience prototyping in Unreal or similar 3D Engines
- Proficient in 2D art packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or After Effects
- Visual design skills with a good understanding of layout, typography, iconography and motion graphics
- Experience working with First person shooter games
To Be Successful in this position you are:
- Fanatical about crafting immersive player experiences with great usability
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad:
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and cover letter to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.