5 days ago
In your day-to-day work, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining UI flows and diagrams, wireframes, as well as UI concepts and designs, interactive prototypes, and assisting with implementation and iteration of game UIs.
You will closely collaborate with internal departments (art, engineering, audio, QA, etc) and document designs for internal and external teams as well as participate in the scheduling, design, and review process.
- Defining the player experience by developing scenarios, flows, and wireframes
- Designing, prototyping, testing, and iterating on UI solutions
- Conducting user research, summarising feedback, and applying it to designs
- 4+ years of experience as a UX designer, or in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of information architecture and interaction design principles
- Proficiency using UI prototyping/design software: Axure, Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch
- A solid UX portfolio showcasing the whole design process
- Great communication skills, proactive approach, and eagerness to collaborate in an interdisciplinary environment
- Ability to fluently communicate in both spoken and written English
- Attention to details
- Passion for games and in-depth knowledge of the industry and trends.
Nice to have:
- UX Design skills
- AAA Experience
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Project Gemini is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Square Enix – the publisher of our recent AAA title, Outriders. The game development involves primarily our Europe based teams.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.