10 days ago
We are looking for anoth
er amazing individual to join our ranks as our new UI/UX Designer . Whether you are a seasoned UI Designer with passion for UX, or an UX professional looking for an opportunity to designing innovative and intuitive user interfaces for industry leading mobile games, look no further!
As our UX/UI designer you will be responsible for owning the user experience of our live game, designing layouts and user flows that decrease the perceived complexity without sacrificing overall functionality. You get to work together with our game design and player experience (PX) team to come up with solutions that always prioritise player needs and motivations. Communicating and testing your ideas using wireframes and prototypes before implementing them in Unity comes naturally to you, and you utilise the relevant industry standard tools with confidence.
- Understanding of UX and user-centric design, modern design patterns and practices
- Good knowledge of the Unity & UGUI
- Fluent in creating wireframes, prototypes and user flows
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Figma or Xd
- Good understanding of resolution independent and adaptive design
- Creative mindset with great problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a development team and committing to mutual goals and deadlines
- Working closely with coders, designers, artists, product owners and other stakeholders in a day-to-day development environment
- Acting as the user advocate: planning, communicating and executing first-class user experience
- Planning ahead and having a full judgement of prioritising the most critical design tasks
- Turning written design flows into wireframes and prototypes, and effectively communicating interaction flows to the team members
- Composing wireframes and prototypes into functional ingame Unity layouts
- Project-related UX research and user testing
Our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – guide us in our efforts, so these should be close to your heart as well. We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a diverse bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, but first and foremost a big challenge.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your salary request through the application link as soon as possible as we'll proceed once the right person is found.