9 days ago
- The UI/UX Designer is responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and transforming them to design ideas using storyboards, wireframes for the final website.
- You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- You should have an evident passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX problems by staying up to date with best practices and the latest trends and technology.
- You’ll create both functional and appealing websites that address our clients’needs, create a better user experience, and help the business grow.
- Responsible for understanding client’s briefs and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Generates user personas and user scenarios.
- Prepares low-fidelity prototypes of sites/features (ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to wireframes or interactive prototypes) for internal review and brainstorming.
- Gauges technical feasibility of the prototype. Presents high-fidelity designs/mock-ups to the client for review/iteration/approval.
- Collaborates with Devs and QAs to ensure compliance with standards and quality.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the project.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and whatnots for our digital assets.
- Creating assets and illustrations for websites such as banners, logos, badges, icons, etc.
- Collaborates with the team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- At least 1 year of professional work experience in UI/UX design.
- Degree/College in Web/Multimedia Design, IT or User Interface related fields.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud- Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
- Mastery of UX and UI interaction and design principles and deliverables including rapid prototyping, concept diagrams, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, experience maps, and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of the importance of design thinking, user-centered design & interest in emotional design.
- Animating prototype and wireframe.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Has an expert eye for details - layout, design consistencies, spacing, etc.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and clients.
- Good English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Basic understanding and familiarity of basic front-end languages: HTML & CSS.
- (1) Phone screen. Only qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiters,
- (2) Test,
- (3) Interview,
- (4) Offer.
Work Location and Hour:
- Work location: 26 Ung Van Khiem, Binh Thanh, HCMC (hybrid).
- Work hours: 08:30 A.M. - 06:00 P.M, Monday to Friday.
What We Offer
- An attractive monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses.
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as an extra healthcare insurance.
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2) and e-learning (3).
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas).
- Hybrid working model.
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills.
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally and emotionally while working from home.
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born.
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves.
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace and a Gaming Area.
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
- Kindly send your English CV and cover letter (optional) to: email@example.com, titled: [CSD] UI/UX Designer_Your Full Name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
- Due to the high number of applicants, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.