11 days ago
If you’re searching for something more than just a workplace, if you want to be a co-creator rather than just another cog in the machine, if you want to go down in the history of the game industry working as a part of great productions – read this ad.
Bloober Team S.A. is not only a leading horror producer, with strong financial ground beneath it, a clear strategy and perhaps most interestingly, a portfolio of pending productions. Most of all, it’s a place of business with a comfortable and open working atmosphere, and a great team working with passion soon to be found on the new generation of consoles.
If you’re looking not only for a well-paid job, but also a great atmosphere and the opportunity to be remembered for your work – apply to this position:
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- creating concepts and prototypes of functionalities and design intentions,
- developing UX wireframes, flows, and interactive prototypes,
- creating assets in accordance with UI standards,
- working on accessibility functions focused on disabilities,
- working closely with Art Director, Designers, and Programmers on further design iterations, gathering design and technical requirements and the potential limitations,
- developing a consistent UI style,
- collaborating and communicating effectively with the Production team on solving UI challenges and delivering the best results.
Feel free to apply if you have:
- minimum of 2 years of experience working as a UI/UX Designer in the game dev industry,
- minimum 1 shipped title,
- ability to produce both wireframes and final assets,
- creativity, sense of aesthetics, and vivid mind,
- ability to communicate effectively with different development teams,
- great teamwork spirit,
- passion for making & playing games,
- strong communication skills in English,
- art background is very welcome!
It would also be nice if you have:
- Familiarity with any 3D software,
- Passion for horror (games, movies, books).
What do we have to offer:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Earnings fitting to your skills and experience,
- possibility of long-term cooperation on current and upcoming projects,
- work in a creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts,
- work in a modern, comfortable office,
- flexible working hours, days off, private healthcare, and working with new technologies.