UI/UX Designer (World of Tanks Blitz)
13 days ago
MS-1 is Wargaming’s premier mobile development studio behind World of Tanks Blitz, a renowned cross-platform shooter boasting over 140 million downloads around the globe, is looking for an experienced UX/UI designer.
World of Tanks Blitz will soon be celebrating its 7th anniversary and continues to break profit records year after year, and we'd like you to be a part of this groundbreaking project!
You'll join one of our product teams where you'll create features related to monetization, game progression, and competitive gameplay, working together with the game designer and product owner/producer on a daily basis. You'll be responsible for UX/UI feature development from draft to post-release analysis of complex interface trees that you create.
Working with us, you'll gain unique experience developing UX for a game that functions on both mobile and PC platforms, and receive access to unique opportunities provided by Wargaming for UX testing, using cutting-edge technologies.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of the full cycle of feature development, from the initial idea to post-release analysis:
- Develop mock-ups and turn visions into concepts, together with the game designer and the product owner/producer
- Create dynamic interface prototypes
- Develop your own comprehensive mock-ups in accordance with the existing design system, and participate in their support and development
- Design animation and effects, prepare requirements for UI developers and FX designers
- Prepare mock-ups designed for different resolutions and devices
- Assign and manage tasks for UX copywriters and 2D artists to create graphic content required for UI
- Support features under development
- Act as a customer for UX research of your own features for internal UX laboratories
- Be responsible for post-release interface analysis
- Keep the working tools (UI-kit and source files) used for your own features updated
- Participate in cross-reviewing the work of your fellow designers
- Take responsibility for redesigning outdated interfaces
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer in mobile development and/or gamedev
- Good command of Abstract, Sketch, and Adobe Photoshop
- Confident working with prototyping and animation designing tools
- Extensive cross-platform gaming experience (iOS/Android/Steam/Nintendo Switch)
- Keen interest in the product you are working on
- Ability to work in a team remotely
- Proactiveness and initiative
- Independence and responsibility
- Up-to-date portfolio
What will help you stand out?
- Experience in gamedev
- Gaming experience in World of Tanks Blitz and other Wargaming products
- Pre-intermediate or higher level of English (can read documentation and communicate with English-speaking coworkers).
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!