UI/UX Designer (Project 8)
11 days ago
Ready to share your vision and develop together with us? If you are an already experienced UI/UX Designer, eager to explore new terrain game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our newest and ambitious Project 8!
In 11 bit studios you get the opportunity to develop fresh game concepts that can become global hits. Without a moment of boredom.
Your main responsibilities:
- Concepting ideas (flowcharts, wireframes, mockups) and making clickable prototypes
- Delivering creative UX/UI solutions
- Creating and maintaining UX documentation for the project
- Working with QA team on user tests and analyzing the feedback
- Creating and maintaining UI’s Art Style,
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in Unreal Engine UI implementation (UMG)
- Experience in creating UE blueprint graphs
- Knowledge of other game engines like Unity or custom solutions
- Love for video games and actively playing them
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family
- English/Polish classes
- Attendance in game dev events
- Work in a modern office near Dworzec Wschodni station
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with your portfolio by clicking the application button.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.