UI/UX Designer - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
11 days ago
As a UI/UX Designer, you will demonstrate strong technical knowledge of the UX process and creation of intuitive game interfaces. You will also have an important role by understanding user needs, and work closely with Game Designers to provide the best user experience possible.
This role will report to the Art Lead and the GD Lead, and you will collaborate closely within a team of other 2D artists, 3D artists, Game designers, developers to create intuitive interfaces that enhance the gameplay experience and push our productions to higher standards.
You will have an important role to strengthen our Art team within the Product department, and will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
- Work closely with the art, game design, and engineering team on the UX/UI of mobile games.
- Research and understand the players to create user-centered design
- Analyze UX problems and work with game designers to recommend solutions and improve in-game experience
- Build wireframes, flow charts, and prototypes to illustrate layout, functionality, and product flow
- Provide high fidelity comps, presentations, and documentation to assist in game development
- Design UI elements of the game, including icons, environments, graphics and more.
- Help the team empathize with users, constantly advocating for usability and accessibility
- Significant UI/UX experience in mobile gaming industry / designing for mobile platforms;
- Strong UI portfolio in video games, showing game user interface or mobile interface;
- Strong technical skills in 2D software. Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD . Animation skill is a plus;
- Good communication skills, synthetic and problem-solving skills;
- Superior eye for composition, color theory, artistic sensitivity;
- Creative, autonomous, pro-active and curious in nature;
- Fluent English level.
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,…
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,…
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
W e are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries!
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games’ mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.