This job might no longer be available.
UI/UX Designer - Contract
Orlando Florida United States
10 months ago
The UI/UX Designer will develop common interface ergonomics, which includes the creation of broadcast style overlays for in-game presentation and functionality for the Madden franchise. You will further conceptualize and create individual assets for the interface. Most importantly, you will ensure the player experience is as intuitive as possible in guiding them through a complex network of selection and customization screens.
- At least 3 years of experience designing for console games, websites, mobile apps, or other similar digital products; experience working on AAA games and other larger-scale products is preferred.
- A stunning visual design portfolio that expresses your user interface and graphic design skills and your creative process from creation through completion
- Advanced skill level with visual design software apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Advanced skill level with UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe XD creating wire-frames, flows, and more
- Experience implementing visual style guides and designing within the constraints of existing brand identities
- Experience working with UX researchers and applying user test findings to improve the usability and overall quality of your designs
- We prefer an engaged personality, who enjoys being involved in the creative process
- We prefer that you are a positive, energetic person; excited and proud to have a high-level of creative influence on AAA video games titles
- Use your full range of design skills to oversee the development of game user interfaces, in-game HUD, motion graphics, and more
- Quickly and thoroughly create process flows, low-fidelity wire-frames, and visual designs as needed to conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Collaborate with game designers and producers to help design game features
- Collaborate with diverse development team including UI/UX designers, UI technical artists, software engineers, character and environment artists, animators, and others throughout the development process
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.