This job might no longer be available.
UI/UX Artist for Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge
6 months ago
Are you passionate about the Warhammer universe? Do you love gaming, specially strategy card games? If so, then we are looking for you!
Everguild is an ambitious game development studio committed to making long-lasting and free-to-play digital card games with deep and exciting gameplay, carefully crafted lore and strong communities of players. It is part of Stillfront Group, a global games company with 23 studios and a broad games portfolio enjoyed by almost 70 million people every month.
Besides continuing to grow its flagship title, Warhammer Horus Heresy: Legions, Everguild is currently working on the upcoming Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge, based on Games Workshop’s iconic universe.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Portfolio or demo reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- Cover Letter which should include:
a) Why you are interested in working at Everguild.
b) A UI change suggestion for “Warhammer The Horus Heresy: Legions”, explaining why it would improve the game experience.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX artist to join the team working on the upcoming title Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge. As a UI/UX artist, you will define, integrate and animate all UI elements and menus in our games.
What you’ll do:
- Produce mockups, prototypes and final assets following the design requirements and UI art style of the project.
- Work closely and iterate with other artists and designers to create polished final assets.
- Make sure that the information depicted in the game UI is clear, consistent, and usable throughout all platforms and devices.
What we seek:
- 3+ years professional experience as a UI/UX artist for high quality PC, mobile or console games.
- Throughout understanding of UI, UI-Flow, UX and how to bring it to life with Unity Engine.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Experience with 2D animations related to UI elements and effects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Extra Awesome points for:
- Experience with strategy card games design.
- Bachelor of Arts or similar degree with specialization in UI or interface design.
- Familiarity with the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Joining Everguild you can expect:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Full-time employment with competitive salary, based on experience.
- Fully remote work, with regular company-wide meetings in person.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working times and places.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing studio.