UI/UX Artist for Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge
12 days ago
Are you passionate about the Warhammer universe? Do you love gaming, specially strategy card games? If so, then we are looking for you!
Everguild is an ambitious game development studio operating from the UK and Spain and part of Stillfront Group, committed to making long-lasting and free-to-play digital card games with deep and exciting gameplay, carefully crafted lore and strong communities of players.
Building on the long-running success of its flagship title, Horus Heresy: Legions, Everguild is currently working on the upcoming Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge, based on Games Workshop’s iconic universe, as well as another unannounced exciting project.
Joining Everguild you can expect:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary, based on experience.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working times and places, such as working remotely.
- Private health and dental care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX artist to join the team working on the upcoming title Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge. As a UI/UX artist, you will define, integrate and animate all UI elements and menus in our games.
What you’ll do:
- Produce mockups, prototypes and final assets following the design requirements and UI art style of the project.
- Work closely and iterate with other artists and designers to create polished final assets.
- Make sure that the information depicted in the game UI is clear, consistent, and usable throughout all platforms and devices.
What we seek:
- 3+ years professional experience as a UI/UX artist for high quality PC, mobile or console games.
- Throughout understanding of UI, UI-Flow, UX and how to bring it to life with Unity Engine.
- Proficiency in Photoshop.
- Experience with 2D animations related to UI elements and effects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Extra Awesome points for:
- Experience with strategy card games design.
- Bachelor of Arts or similar degree with specialization in UI or interface design.
- Familiarity with the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.