This job might no longer be available.
16 days ago
💼Day to day responsibilities:
- Create UI/UX Designs for a wide range of projects, spanning from internal tools to comprehensive games, complete with essential documentation and prototypes.
- Conduct meetings with key stakeholders to identify requirements, scenarios, user cases, and approaches to develop robust UI/UX Designs and user flows.
- Effectively engage in communication with fellow developers, company executives, and external collaborators in a remote work setting.
- Collaborate with various departments to contribute to development, documentation, and the shaping of UX Design strategy.
🚀What you bring to the table:
Qualifications: 5+ years of experience in design-related field or possess an equivalent combination of education and hands-on experience.
- Experience in UI/UX Design, with at least 4 years dedicated to working on game-related projects.
- Deep understanding and mastery of Unreal Engine 5 UMG and its associated systems.
- Ability to create and maintain comprehensive documentation, mock-ups, and prototypes throughout the entire development process.
- Demonstrate an expert-level proficiency with UI/UX content creation tools found in the Adobe Suite and Figma.
- Product-oriented mindset, value teamwork, and maintain a professional demeanor. Ability for self-direction, proactivity, and adaptability.
- Remote candidates must have a strong track record of remote work and the ability to maintain a high level of communication and collaboration.
Join us at Ironbelly Games and be a part of a talented team that's dedicated to pushing the boundaries of gaming technology. If you're passionate about creating exceptional gaming experiences and are excited to work on innovative projects, we'd love to hear from you.
Ironbelly Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ironbelly Studios is comprised of a talented, passionate and dedicated number of game developers from all corners of the globe. Our focus is on creating high quality entertainment experiences as well as providing outsourcing services at a fraction of the cost seen elsewhere.
From humble beginnings Ironbelly has grown to be one of the most trusted names in the indie development space, working on over 300 projects in our 14 years of service, ranging from AAA titles such as Gotham Knights down to small mobile titles. We bring passion and experience together and look for people who put games and their creation in the center of their world.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.