UI Technical Director (H/F)
Montpellier Occitanie fr
11 days ago
Ubisoft Montpellier is looking for its production studio a new UI TD / Integrator M/F to join and participate to the development of a AAA project.
As a UI TD artist, you will be collaborating with the artistical, technical and design teams. Your main role and tasks are to:
- Integration of UI assets in game.
- Provide UI technical support for UI artists and programmers.
- Ensure UI is as optimal as possible, be the gatekeeper of budget and performance.
- Bug fixing of day-to-day UI related features.
- Owner of the UI Data and Assets.
- Understand UI pipelines and limitations of our tool, rise needs and requests for improvements of our tool.
- Understand our tool ecosystem and framewor
You have at list 4-5 years of experience in a similar position in the game industry and you also recognize yourself in the following skills list:
- A relevant portfolio of your work is required.
- Experience with node based visual scripting tools. (E.g. Unity or Unreal).
- Experience developing UI or a directly related field within game development.
- An interest in accessibility and optimization.
- Ability to find and debug issues within content.
- You are a passionate gamer with a solid video game culture
- You have strong skills in adobe suite ( Photoshop, Illustrator, After effect is a plus )
- Good understanding of interactive UI and UX application.
- Scripting or programming (as HTML or CSS) knowledge is a plus
- Experience with 3dsMax is a plus
- Good written/spoken English and French
- Team Player
- Analytical thinking: Capacity to quickly understand game design rules, mechanics, balancing concepts and techniques
- Creativity: think outside the box and able to find your own solution (problem solver)
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable entertainment experiences. They give life to worlds, real playgrounds where the imagination can express itself freely, giving birth to moments of surprise, fun and adventure that also allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to collaborate and evolve with passionate and pioneering teams, all over the world. You will evolve in a benevolent and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of imagination and technology to create the worlds that will fascinate our players.
As part of the development of BGE2, the Studio of Montpellier is recruiting a UI Technical Director (H/F)