This job might no longer be available.
Chengdu Sichuan cn
10 days ago
About the role:
Work within a collaborative multi-discipline environment implementing features related to UI pipeline according to the requirements of the UI Lead, Design Lead and Lead Programmer.
What you will do:
- Implement practical and timely solutions that meet the game design and technical requirements;
- In collaboration with design and programming teams, quickly prototype interaction concepts for the game;
- Implement code that is modular, self-contained, and defensive and observes the technical constraints on the system;
- Interact and collaborate with different departments (design, art, programming, etc.);
- In collaboration with the UX designer, integrate designs and animation (timeline or code);
- Optimize code and data for memory usage and performance as required;
- Write debugging tools for programmers, designers and artists;
What you should be equipped with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Skilled C/C++ programming ability, with knowledge of OOP and STL.
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as Visual Studio, Perforce and Photoshop etc.
- Substantial commercial software development experience with significant involvement in 1 published game in a UI programming capacity.
- Basic knowledge of common algorithms, data structures and patterns;
- Basic knowledge of UI transition.
- Able to analyze unfamiliar code of a reasonable complexity to understand and extend the functionality of an existing module.
- Passionate about playing and making games, and has a good knowledge of the games industry in general and online gaming in particular;
- Good command in both English and Chinese language
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘).
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。