Shanghai Shanghai cn
17 days ago
The UI Programmer will develop the UI modules for the game’s general presentation elements such as menus, HUD, etc.
The main tasks of the UI Programmer are to:
- Cooperate with the UI designer to understand the intended player experience;
- Implement menu and interface systems for users on each platform, preserving the uniformity of the visual and logistical aspects;
- In collaboration with design and programming teams, quickly prototype interaction concepts for the game;
- Understand the implementations and recognize technical limits;
- Oversee the programming of the UI elements that underlie the user interface;
- Optimize user interface module code so that it can be implemented on game consoles;
- In collaboration with the graphic designer, integrate designs and animation (timeline or code);
- Ability to debug code in order to fix potential issues;
- Carry out all other relevant tasks.
Bachelor of Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent training or experience.
- 3-5+years’ C++ programming experience and in the video game sector or embedded systems;
- Games industry experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of programming design patterns and programming standards.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of multimedia integration.
- Knowledge of Flash CS4 or CS5;
- Knowledge of current trends in graphic design and user interface design;
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com