17 days ago
Relic Entertainment is a wholly owned studio of SEGA. We are an award-winning developer of genre-defining games like Homeworld, Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, and Age of Empires. We have delivered rich, thoughtful strategy games throughout our history and our vision is to continue making games that people love to play.
We’re looking for a UI Programmer to design and build scalable, cross platform UI technology that will influence the quality of the player experience. Your efforts will help us engage with our players and ensure we are delivering a compelling game.
As a UI Programmer at Relic, you will…
- Working with a multidisciplinary team to conceptualize & build out interfaces
- Researching and developing new game UI systems and infrastructure
- Building tools and pipelines to support UI content creators
- Developing, setting , and enforcing best practices for screen creation, layout, behaviour and styles
You are great fit if you have…
- Experience working in C++
- Experience in UI development and have worked with custom UI frameworks and technologies
- Experience building UI for online & data-driven experiences
- Experience collaborating with server engineers
- Knowledge of WPF
- Initiative to identify problems and drive efforts to craft solutions
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent/relevant work experience
- A desire to learn and grow with us
It’s a bonus if you have…
- A website or github account with samples of your code
Are you game? We’d like to hear from you!
Please apply through our careers page (www.relic.com) and we will be in touch shortly to let you know about next steps.
This is Relic
We have a culture of kindness, transparency, and play. There is a lot of heart and passion at this studio – we get to work on projects we’re proud of and we work hard to be the best at what we do. We are curious, we strive for excellence, we build on each other’s ideas, and we celebrate each other’s great work. Relicans organize movie nights, game tournaments, life drawing, community and charity events, and more. Basically, we believe that good work starts with a community you’re excited to spend your day with, both in and out of the studio.
Relic benefits include an extended benefits package, RRSP/DPSP matching program (subject to eligibility requirements), local discounts to gyms and restaurants in the area, and regular studio and community events. For designated roles, relocation and immigration assistance may be available. You will also become part of the SEGA family (in addition to Relic, this includes Creative Assembly
, Sports Interactive
, HARDlight Studio
, and Amplitude Studios
), which gives us access to the resources to enable us to build on our legacy of innovation.