Austin TX US
4 days ago
IllFonic is looking for an entry to mid-level UI Programmer to join our team. You will work with a diverse team ranging from designers to programmers in order to build engaging, usable and effective in-game UI. You will be working in Unreal Engine 4 and will need C++ knowledge and experience with Blueprints and Unreal Motion Graphics. If you are a team player and want to work on exciting projects, we’d love to hear from you!!
Founded in 2007, IllFonic (IllFonic, LLC) is an independent video game developer with studios in Lakewood, Colorado; Tacoma, Washington; and Austin, Texas. Our staff is composed of video game, music, and technology veterans redefining how games are made and marketed. Titles and collaborations include Predator: Hunting Grounds, Friday the 13th: The Game, Dead Alliance, Star Citizen, Evolve, Armored Warfare, and Nexuiz.
- Work with UI Lead and UI artists to turn their UI vision into functional and beautiful in-game user experience.
- Work with engineers to help scope and design UI systems based on overall feature needs
- Defining and documenting technical standards and best practices
- Testing and debugging UI content
- Maintain the production pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of C++, with relevant experience
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) and Unreal Motion Graphics (UMG)
- Experience with Blueprints
- Knowledge of anchor / layout / dynamic layout design for different resolutions / aspect ratios across multiple devices
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Visual design / graphic design experience
- UE4 UI Material editor experience
- Photoshop experience