UI Programmer - Rainbow Six Siege
7 days ago
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled UI Programmer to be part of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six development Team and future projects. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the UI Programmer will collaborate with the UI artist to create the User Interface and come up with technical solutions to ensure visual quality and unity with the entire game.
What you´ll do
- Works with graphic designers and game designers to create unique user experiences through ergonomic and functional interfaces
- Creates latency free, reactive interactions
- Participates in prototyping of UI, and carries out rapid iterative playtests on their prototypes
- Identifies missing details in feature requests and can break down the tasks into parts that can be implemented and tested
- Re-uses existing code effectively
What you´ll bring
- Past experience as UI programmer or similar position
- Strong interest in interface design and related technologies
- Good knowledge of C++, object-oriented development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Autonomous, proactive attitude and Problem-solving mindset.
- Experience in Gaming industry is a plus
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
Benefits and perks
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month under management validation).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast on Monday in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC.
- Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
- After the trial period:
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Relocation Assistance.
Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” … etc.