UI Programmer Internship - Fortnite
11 days ago
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Fortnite UI Team is looking for a creative UI Programmer Intern to join them for 2022. Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance.
We will provide a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
- Help ensure Fortnite’s front-end experiences are maintained and updated with new features
- Work on deep-level systems and UI feature development both inside and outside of core gameplay
- Dive into things like Social Features, Challenges, Battle Pass, Lobby, and Store
- Collaborate with UX designers to ensure UI features are next level
- Be accountable for features after shipping, including general bug fixes and iteration
- Github or website showcasing C++ game or application is a must
- Significant programming experience C++ through school work or outside activities
- Solid understanding of Data Structures
- Projects building user interfaces for games
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Top candidate will have experience working with Unreal Engine and UMG
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. F or more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students .
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.