UI Programmer - Dead by Daylight
Montreal QC ca
5 days ago
- Work closely with the game designer, programmers and artists to create all the elements that make up the user interface;
- Development of game UI and related features;
- Optimize and debug existing user interfaces;
- Contribute to the development of game mechanics.
- 2+ years of experience in game or application development
- Strong programming knowledge across several languages and platforms
- A good understanding of gameplay mechanics and user experience best practices
- A wish to learn and share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Be open for input and enjoys working in an iterative and agile process
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4, or an equivalent game engine, is a big plus;
- Solid knowledge of C++
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and to better games for our users.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.