UI Implementation Designer
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
18 days ago
We are looking for a candidate who fascinated by video games and want to work in Game Industry. UI Implementation Designer will work closely with a team and contribute to design implementation, UI animation creation and resources preparation for new game features using internal tools.
- 1 year + of experience in web or app interface development;
- Experience and understanding of graphic design fundamentals (color theory, grid systems, composition, motion and interactivity);
- Portfolio demonstrating interactive UI solutions and solid graphic design knowledge;
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop;
- Ability to learn new tools;
- Passion about video games;
- Pre-Intermediate level of English (ability to read/understand technical documentation);
- Strong communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in web layout;
- Basic programmer engineering knowledges;
- Knowledge of After Effects;
- Knowledge of Unity.
- Creating a complex content architecture, adaptive game interface development and visual quality keeping using internal tools;
- Collaboration with game designers and coders for the best solutions providing;
- Testing a game interface when it’s implemented and follow up technical flaws.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require to send full version of your CV.
Please, add the link to your portfolio when sending your CV.
Document should be in English
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.