This job might no longer be available.
UI Implementation Designer
13 days ago
Job Title:UI Implementation Designer
Pull up a chair and join us by the hearth! Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an UI Implimentation Designer to work with the Hearthstone team on new and exciting content for our players. This individual’s creativity and many talents will help continue to create simple, usable, and innovative UI to Hearthstone, building a phenomenal user experience for the game. If you wish to be a part of a small, close-knit team of creatives whose greatest dream is to make valuable contributions to a game you feel passionately about, then we want to talk with you! Blizzard offers a fun, creative, and challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
The UI Implimentation Designer will work closely with the rest of the UI team, artists, and designers to conceptualize and implement user interfaces for both desktop and mobile platforms.
- UI implementation, frequent communication and coordination between design, art, and engineering
- Be a generalist, and advocate for UI design to the team
- Commitment to quality: Ensure the final product is built to design spec, down to the smallest details through quick iterations
- Take part in design discussions and provide feedback
- Intermediate level of experience with Unity
- Detail- oriented and highly organized multi-tasker
- Candidate must be willing to adapt Hearthstone’s unique workflow and pick up proprietary technical knowledge on the go
- Able to work well with a team in a dynamic, cross-discipline, and iterative setting
- A passion for video games, and user-centric design
- Experience with programming or scripting
- Experience in user research
- Experience with designing for mobile games
- Passion for Hearthstone, table-top games, other Blizzard titles, and gaming in general
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Cover Letter and Portfolio
- Only online submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album)
- Must be willing to complete a design test if required to do so