UI Engineer (Remote)
18 days ago
LiquidX Studio is a gaming development studio with the goal to produce an open-world AAA game called Pixelmon.
We are based in Singapore and Malaysia with many of our team collaborating remotely from countries like New Zealand, Spain, Indonesia, and Brazil. With large backing from our recently raised funding round, we aim to create an entirely unique experience with immersive gameplay and extensive lore that will wow all gamers.
This role is essential to our objective of designing outstanding, efficient user interfaces using the latest technology and C++, with Unreal Engine, to provide a top-notch gaming experience.What You Can Expect To Work On
- Collaborate with game designers, UX designers, artists and animators to generate user interfaces that are well-thought-out, user-friendly, and aesthetically-pleasing for upcoming games.
- Maintain consistency, accuracy, and harmony across all systems, user experience, and user interfaces.
- Make improvements and develop functionality of user interface systems based on user feedback.
- Work with gameplay engineers, designers, artists and sound designers to ensure that UI meets all functionality, usability, and design specifications.
- Quickly adjust UI according to testing feedback and gameplay variations.
- Put together, organise, and initiate new UI systems.
- Enhance UI with detailed feedback and dynamic elements.
- Compose robust, sustainable, and reusable code.
- Construct tools to assist UI during live operation of our games
Benefits and Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- Thoughtful Problem Solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution by yourself or with a team. You are also comfortable asking for help when you get stuck
- Education. Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Technical Knowledge. Sound understanding of programming languages; C++, C#, UnrealShipped Games. At least 2 games building UI for games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We Listen. Your voice, ideas, and suggestions matters to us, as we continuously evolving
- Our People. You’ll be working with a diverse, multicultural, international, talented, fun, supportive, and innovative people and team. We are people you can be proud to work with
- On The Edge of Innovation. Working on the latest technological, social and financial trends that is web3 and blockchain
- Flat Organisation. our team is a community, we work together as a team from all levels in true decentralised spirit