Berlin, Berlin, Germany
10 days ago
Wargaming Mobile Studio in Berlin is looking for a UI Designer for an exciting new match three with real time PVP view targeting a worldwide mobile audience.
You will design and develop the interface for a brand-new gaming experience together with an awesome multicultural team of top-class talents from around the globe.
Are you up for the challenge? Send your portfolio with recent gaming examples!
The UI Designer will report to Lead Artist.
What will you do?
- Create high quality UI designs.
- Construct layouts, screen-flows, menus, buttons, icons and user feedback animations.
- Research technical and business requirements of a design.
- Collaborate with developers to implement UI within the game flow.
- Do user research and competitor analysis.
- Keep yourself and your team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge with Adobe CS and the Unity Game Engine and it’s Canvas System.
- Great understanding of layout, composition, color-theory, form and typography.
- Ability to create UI Assets and Icons in a variety of styles, that are readable in small scale, expressive, thematically fitting and work in the greater context of the game.
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver mentality with flexibility and versatility and experience working in agile teams.
- Ability to present and discuss design options and reasoning, open to feedback and suggestions.
- Analytical & Critical thinker, user centered with keen eye for details and learning attitude.
- Understanding of interaction design principles & Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!