12 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We're FIFA Soccer which is building the core of our Sports Mobile team from top internal talent and key hires who are experts in the Mobile space. We still have a couple of critical roles to fill - key leaders in their disciplines who will work with us to define the vision of Sports Mobile and see it through to reality.
The ideal Mobile UI Designer candidate has a proven track record in the Mobile space and would love the challenge of launching a brilliant simulation game experience.
- Develop and communicate a clear vision for the game's UI approach/style.
- Work closely with Project Managers to schedule, estimate, and deliver team art tasks
- Collaborate with Producers, PM, Designers, Engineers, and Art Director - find creative-yet-simple solutions to complicated problems.
- Work with engineers to deliver game ready art
- Mock-up UI for game features/experiences.
- Create in-game assets (widgets, icons, banners, etc.)
- Work closely with UX Designers, analyze UX test results, and implement improvements.
- Mentoring junior artists
- Launched successful Mobile titles.
- Excellent user interface design background/education.
- Excellent understanding of game navigation and common UI patterns - especially as they relate to engagement and monetization in the Mobile space.
- Very strong Photoshop, XD, and Illustrator skills.
- Strong Icon design skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- 3D modeling experience is a bonus
- Motion Graphics experience is a bonus
Nice to Have:
- Experience managing an art team in a Lead position
- Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design.
- Comfortable learning proprietary tools to build game software.
Please provide a portfolio that demonstrates your excellent work!