UI Designer - Platform Partners (M/F/NB)
12 days ago
The position is based in Saint Mandé, collaborating directly with Ubisoft Production HQ. More precisely, you will be working with studios and teams all over the world in the Online services, Platform Partners team, which is an online solutions provider that brings new concepts, services and tools to life for all Ubisoft productions. Our diverse and technical expertise enables us to conceptualize, build, support, and operate products and services for Ubisoft’s worldwide Production and Business teams. We provide expertise in Product Management, UI/UX Design, Development, Infrastructure, Integration and support to help overcome challenges and helping teams accomplish their goals online. Within Online services, Platform Partners team, we create and maintain solutions to enable the organisation of various live events and campaigns (game betas, referral programs, free weekends…) as well as to enable teams in Ubisoft to reach our players by supporting the news creation and publishing processes on all platforms. We handle both internal services and player-facing solutions.
You will collaborate within a multidisciplinary environment of online services experts composed by project managers, UX designers, UI designers, developers, and testers. As a member of Platform Partners Design team, you will be attached to the Senior UI Designer in Paris collaborating closely with UX and UI designers based in Paris, Kyiv and Dusseld0rf. You will be in charge of ensuring the visual experience quality and consistency of the products and services to be delivered.
Your first focus will be to collaborate on Ubisoft Account topics on various projects (Account website, email communications, Ubisoft Connect Account and Authentication, etc.)
- Keep a constant awareness on UI trends;
- Develop ergonomic and intuitive solutions (both internal and player-facing ones) related to the company's business objectives;
- Design flexible digital products with responsive mockups;
- Ensure the quality of the renderings and the monitoring of the evolution of deliverables;
- Develop multiple art directions of services from scratch;
- Prototype based on wireframes and hold design prsentations to stakeholders, justifying your design solutions;
- Create custom graphics assets (icons, visuals, diagrams, etc.);
- Iterate graphic tracks based on feedback;
- Respect the visual guidelines of each Ubisoft brands you will collaborate with, to ensure a consistent visual experience;
- Collaborate with UI and UX designers on different ongoing projects;
- Work with predefined graphics components (design system) and be able to create flexible systems with proper documentation from scratch;
- Organize and ensure that your files are properly transmitted to the development team for integration.
- 2+ years of experience in the design of interfaces for web and mobile applications;
- You can work with high degree of autonomy;
- You have a track of trainings in graphic design or/and web/UI design, with solid practical knowledge about creative tools such as Figma, Adobe Xd, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.;
- You’ve got solid knowledge of UI/UX principles and are confident in putting them into practicef
- You have knowledge on accessibility and user centered design principles;
- You can intervene on several projects in parallel, respecting the given deadlines;
- You have a proven ability to express yourself in writing and speaking;
- You enjoy teamwork and to be part of an international team;
- You have extreme attention to details and you’re eager to put extra efforts to deliver the best digital experience possible;
- You are curious to know every product inside-out to have a bigger picture;
- You are recognized for your creativity, you are a source of ideas;
- You are not afraid of design experiments instead of just reusing common patterns;
- A good level of fluency in English is required for this position.
Would be a plus
- Previous experience working with a remote/distributed team;
- Motion design experience (Adobe After Effects, LottieFiles);
- A first experience in an agency or video game industry;
- You create concepts/prototypes using HTML/CSS.
💰 Profit sharing, company saving plan. 25 Paid Holidays, 12 additional days off, 50% of your transportation subscription, luncheon voucher, health insurance + special Ubisoft advantages
📍 Our headquarter is in Saint-Mandé (line 1, “Saint-Mandé” stop), Gym inside our office, remote friendly company
- [30 min; remote] - Phonescreen with one Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Technical test
- [60 min ; remote] - Interview visio with the hiring manager and a talent acquisition specialist
- [60 min ; remote] – final interview with the lead of the UI team and your future department director
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.