This job might no longer be available.
UI Designer - EA Sports FC Live
24 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
Building on an incredible 30 year foundation, we’re redefining football with EA SPORTS FC - a genre-leading ecosystem of interactive experiences, bringing a global community of football fans closer to The World's Game. Together, we’re taking the largest football club in the world to new heights – and this is just the beginning! With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to fans everywhere, we invite you to join us as we pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS FC, and welcome everyone to the club!
- Leverage established FC UI Style Guide and Visual Identity when creating visual and interactive solutions rooted in the user's navigated journeys.
- Design intuitive layouts, interactive patterns, and flows, carefully considering macro and micro-moments within a flow or a feature.
- Ensure end-to-end visual craft excellence and cohesion through consistent application of patterns while identifying the opportunities for patterns to evolve.
- Contribute to creative sessions, brainstorms, and moodboard preparation.
- Design visual assets such as crests, player items, icons, etc.
- Facilitate and harvest feedback from stakeholders.
- Partner with Experience Designers, Game Designers, Producers, Art Directors, and Engineering.
- You will report to a development director and work closely with the area XD Lead driving quality and feature design forward.
- 2 years of relevant experience
- An understanding of relevant design tools such as Adobe Suite etc.
- Passion for your craft, curiosity, and willingness to develop new skills and to use new design tools.
- Strong understanding of color theory, typography, layout, information organization, visual hierarchy, composition.
- Understanding of how elements, components, interactivity, sound, and haptics connect into a connected user experience.
- Awareness and application of modern usability and accessibility principles.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Nice to have:
- Mastery using Figma
- Motion design experience (After Effects, Flash)
- 3D design experience (Maya, C4D, KeyShot)
- Experience creating brand identities
It is required you share a portfolio or work samples, inclusive of unique and original designs for web, mobile, or console platforms.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $63,350 - $98,800 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.