UI Designer - Diablo IV
14 days ago
Job Title:UI Designer - Diablo IV
The minions of Hell are growing stronger...
Diablo IV is seeking a talented and passionate Mid to Senior UI Designer to come work with us and make Diablo the next best ARPG out there.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Continually evaluate the UI based on feedback from users, user research, and leads
- Work closely with art/design/engineering and the UI team to create high-quality mock-ups that fit with the game and align with all tech requirements
- Make sure that all finished designs feel great on both Keyboard & Mouse and Controller
- Willing to work in the game engine and implement UI designs and art assets
- Able to deliver features from paper prototype to polished, implemented state
- Looking for opportunities to grow and learn
- 5+ years experience as a UI / UX designer
- Strong communication and collaborative skills across different disciplines
- Expert knowledge of both Keyboard & Mouse and Controller specific design patterns
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Illustrator and Photoshop) or other wireframing tools
- Must have a passion for video games
- Some basic understanding/experience working with at least one type of game engine
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Passion for the Diablo franchise / ARPG games
- Experience in scripting / technical background
- Ability to create simple animations / interactive prototypes
- Familiarity with interactive prototyping tools, such as Figma, Axure, XD etc.
You need the following to apply:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Portfolio of past projects / personal projects that you have worked on
- Cover Letter explaining why you are interested in the role / what you think you could bring to the team / your passion and interest in games
- Up to date Resume