UI Design Intern (Apex Legends)
1 month ago
UI Art Intern
Electronic Arts is looking for students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2024 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order, Star Wars™ Jedi: Survivor, and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create ground breaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio .
- Work with the UI lead and other artists to establish the visual language and aesthetic of UI features or components
- Create high-fidelity screens, iconography, and user interface components that align with UI/UX goals and accessibility standards
- Iterate and improve on visual concepts based on feedback, reference, and creative direction
- Work with technical designers to implement visual designs and assets
- Collaborative and inclusive attitude, willingness to learn and adapt
- Present work and articulate rationale and design decisions
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree granting program.
- Must have a portfolio of art, design, illustration work for us to review
- Experience with (UI/UX) art and design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Figma)
- A strong understanding of graphic design principles, typography, layout, color, iconography
Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2024. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2024, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2024. You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.