Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
10 days ago
The Localization & Documentation department is looking for a UI Copywriter who has experience in the fields of IT and advertising. If you have practical experience in copywriting, command of both English and Russian, and the desire to develop yourself professionally, this opening is for you!
What will you do?
- Write copy for the World of Tanks interface, prepare articles, and produce promo and marketing materials
- Check and edit copy prepared by others
- Cooperate with other departments
- Create and maintain term bases and glossaries
What are we looking for?
- College diploma (preferably in philology/linguistics, journalism, or marketing)
- Great command of both written and spoken Russian
- Experience in writing and editing various types of content (fictional, technical, advertising, informational, motivational, UI/UX, etc.)
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and its specialized terminology
- Experience of working on a team to solve tasks together
- Good command of English (Intermediate or above)
What will help you stand out?
- Experience of working in the gaming industry, news portals, media outlets, newspapers, or ad agencies
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!