This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
As a User Interface Artist at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and Art Director, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- Interest in video-games development; relevant experience with any Game Editors will be taken into account
- Previous experience in a graphic design role; User Interface Art for commercial products will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools; Adobe Flash is considered a bonus
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color)
- A keen eye for usability and clarity
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface
- Up-to-date with the current design and typographical trends
- Proficiency with any Node-Based software is appreciated
- Fluency in English
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most technically gifted people in the gaming industry using latest technology and solutions
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as a very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part of the gaming world!
Ubisoft is one of the top companies in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. We are committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. Ubisoft Belgrade was established in 2016 and focuses on strengthening Ubisoft's presence, our main expertise being PC and consoles. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented people who are just as passionate about gaming as you are!