Barcelona CT es
8 days ago
The UI Concept Artist will work closely with the Creative, Design and Art teams to design, mockup and animate high-definition visual assets for presentation and user test
- Create UI assets that follow the design guidelines of the brand
- Produce sketches and quick iterations of UI concepts
- Create highly polished motion graphics and final assets that go beyond the industry standard.
- Solve user-experience problems by working closely with the design team through mock ups and iterations.
- Create flexible designs that can be improved upon and developed even further.
- To be able to communicate ideas and needs with different departments.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Passion for user interface, art, game design and games.
Professional skills in graphic design and motion graphics.
Be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Figma.
Able to communicate UI/UX principles clearly with other teams.
Able to work with different art styles to reach desired aesthetic.
Passion for games and strong game culture;
Good English and communication skills.
Strong attention to detail;
Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams;
Originality and proactivity when setting out solutions;
Ability to receive feedback, implement any requested changes and clearly communicate ideas
Candidates for this position are required to provide some sort of portfolio (web version preferred). Applications without a portfolio will be automatically discarded.
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 19 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate, and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege”, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, "Tom Clancy's The Division 2" Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassin's Creed.