Boston Massachusetts 02114 United States
15 days ago
We're currently looking for a UI Artist who can set a high bar for design and usability in all of our products including mobile first applications, games, and marketing materials. The ideal candidate designs and creates clean, functional, playful designs, has a portfolio of great work to prove it, is a skilled communicator and loves taking ownership on projects. Applicants should submit a resume and current portfolio of work. Qualified applicants may be expected to complete a small design test.
- Collaborate with our Art Director, Game Designers, Software engineers, Product Managers, and UI peers to shape ideas, wireframe mockups and user flows, and prototype interactions
- Create style guides and UI libraries to ensure interface and design consistency
- Design and build beautiful, clean interfaces for games
- Incorporate internal and user feedback to iterate on design solutions.
- 3+ years of experience designing and building beautiful, functional user interface
- Expertise in using color, style, iconography, typography, information design, and visual hierarchies
- Experience Using game UMG Designer in Unreal
- Experience working in an iterative, agile environment
- Excited to improve visual skills, learn new techniques and applicable technology.
- Self-directed, receptive to critique and feedback
- Enjoys playing a wide variety of games.
- Experience with graphic design heavy branding and print media
- Experience with 3D pipelines
- Experience with incorporating user testing
- Game development experience.