UI Artist - New IP
15 days ago
Greetings from Phoenix Labs!
Whether you’re hunting behemoths with your friends in Dauntless or rekindling the magical energy of Azoria in Fae Farm, our worlds empower players to share enduring stories like never before. Around here, we believe people are the ends, not the means. It’s how we strive to be a destination for developers who wish to collaborate on making timeless games enjoyed by players all over the world.
Right now, we are looking for a UI Artist who can create an immersive experience between gameplay and user interfaces to join a new cross-platform, free-to-play, multiplayer, action RPG on an original IP. This person will collaborate with various disciplines to help build all in-game UI. This person will be versatile and take on a variety of tasks; including the creation of concepts, mockups, and pitches - such as features, flow, layout, design and iconography.
- Design and develop AAA quality UI assets for game systems in Unreal Engine 5
- Develop UI from initial concept through final visuals and implementation
- Assist in establishing game UI style, with attention to theme, style and feel
- Develop optimized graphic assets and libraries in an organized fashion
- Provide assistance in developing the brand and supporting materials
- Work with external outsource vendors to provide feedback and keep them on schedule
- 2+ years of experience making clean and intuitive UIs in games
- Strong knowledge of Figma and Photoshop
- Experience with implementation in Unreal Engine 4 or 5
- Ability and willingness to tackle technical problems and quickly learn new tools and workflows
- Must be a team player and excited to collaborate with other artists, designers, and engineers in a fast paced environment
- Experience creating UIs for mobile games and/or cross platform
- Motion graphics and animation experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Who We Are
We make games because we love them, and we love the way they inspire us, bring us together, and enrich our lives. Our mosaic community of game developers is united by shared values and a desire to innovate and create new kinds of core, lifestyle, multiplayer games. Phoenix Labs has teams located in Vancouver (BC), Montreal, and San Mateo. We offer relocation + visa sponsorship as needed.