9 days ago
- Defining the vision for User Interface
- Creating assets based on existing art and your own designs
- Working closely with designers and developers to deliver rich, exciting, next-gen UI solutions
- 2+ years of experience as a UI Artist / 2D artist
- Proficiency using the Adobe CC suite
- Solid drawing skills
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to receive feedback, iterate, and provide innovative solutions
- Ability to fluently communicate in both spoken and written English
- Attention to details
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- AAA Experience
- UX Design skills
- Experience with motion design
- Experience with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality) and BUPA dental insurance for PCF's employees and their families.
- Access to wellbeing platform - Gympass for employees and family members.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Online Polish and English language classes.
- Access to the pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Project Maverick is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Microsoft. The game development involves our European and North American teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.