This job might no longer be available.
Sr. UI Artist
Palo Alto, CA
1 year ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
MZ Game Studio, the creators of the globally successful Game of War mobile game are looking for creative, ambitious, highly skilled UI Artists to develop for our massive scale 3D mobile games.
We are seeking experienced Sr. UI Artists who have a desire to explore exciting visuals for our user interfaces. The Sr. UI Artist will work in close collaboration with the UX Designers, the Art Leads and Game Designers. The UI artist will responsible for designing assets/icons that match existing art styles as well as have the opportunity to present new unique styles. As part of the UI/UX team here at MZ Game Studio, you have the opportunity to have your work seen by millions of global players. This is your chance to leave your legacy and be part of gaming history!
Past experience should be at least 8 years as a UI Artist with multiple released titles on PC, console or mobile.
What you'll be doing:
- Create compelling UI screens and assets in collaboration with UX Designers, Game Designers and other UI Artists.
- Design and explore high fidelity mockups, iconography and other designs needed for mobile screens in a time sensitive manner
- Create or edit screen flows based on wireframes
- Create unique menus, designs and assets for our games
- Collaborate with Engineers on implementing UI that balances aesthetic design, in-game performance and user friendliness
Your background and who you are:
- BA Degree in Art / Visual and Graphical communications
- Minimum of 8 years as a UI Artist on Pc, Console or Mobile platforms
- Strong Graphic design skills
- Understanding of Good Typography
- An eye for visually pleasing and technically functioning UI
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or other Design tools.
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Experience working in a professional, collaborative and creative environment
- Detail awareness, organized and an aptitude for learning and able to take direction
- A desire to explore and create impactful UI visuals
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience using UI prototyping tools like Principle, Sketch, Adobe XD
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.