11 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleUI Artist
SummaryWe’re looking for a talented, experienced and skilled UI Animator to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for create-and-iterate on game animation for UI, menus and all GUI elements, including character & VFX animation. You will work with a team of experienced and talented artists, developers and product managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. You will design for a selection of devices including iOS, Android and Amazon.
In this role you are expected to ensure the quality of animations while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
What You'll Do
- Produce UI animations and motion graphics assets that help the Art Lead and artists
- Provide mockups of UI animations and prepare the assets for integration.
- Work closely with the UX, game and UI artists to create and refine the look and feel of the user interface.
- Animate characters and backgrounds in 2D
- Create documentation and guidelines for the use of the animations on the application.
- You are creatively flexible, adapting styles as necessary, typically during the exploratory stages of pre-production and when moving between projects.
- Maintain an open dialogue with technical artists to ensure all animations retain app performance requirements.
What We're Looking For
- Strong understanding of animation principles and understanding of how animation works within game mechanics and game legibility
- Great attention to detail, animation timing, easing etc
- Deep understanding of interface and 2D Unity Editor Animations on a professional level
- Knowledge of Animate, After Effects or other animation tools for quick prototyping
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with UI animation
- Experience creating special effects and using particle tools on Unity
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Experience with mobile game development
- Supporting and mentoring game artists on animation issues.
- Ability to independently perform a creative task throughout the entire production cycle, from the preparation of materials to the delivery of the final work
- Professional level of English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of 3D animations
- Knowledge of character animation
Knowledge of UX
- You are proactively looking for ways to push art quality to a new level.
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude.
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content.
- Have a passion for games and a good understanding of what makes a game visually appealing.
- Focus and dedication to culture.
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We love to organize plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London, Lviv, Barcelona and Gdańsk surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing."
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!