This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
SummaryWe’re looking for a talented, experienced and skilled UI Designer to join us on one of our flagship titles which are enjoyed by millions around the world. In this role you will be responsible for create the visual style of the User Interface in the game according with the art direction, and consistent throughout the entire project, help in the ergonomic design of the UI, making proposals of layouts and participating in all the stages of the game development with product managers and designers to get the best functional design.
What you'll do
- Responsible for create mockups, wireframes, icons, animations, UI style guides, general art and documentation, and final assets.
- Deliver the assets in the proper quality, format and time so other team members can use them and being able to manage all the UI assets of a game, being in charge of the maintenance of the UI art repository.
- You will design for a selection of devices including Facebook, IOS, Amazon and Android.
- In this role you are expected to push the art, polish and usability of the game’s design while working within the challenging technical framework of a live social / mobile title.
What we're looking for
- Great graphic design skills
- An understanding of UI conventions and challenges for different mobile screens
- An excellent understanding of the full pipeline for getting UI assets into a game engine
- Expertise with Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and adobe XD
- Great skills with form and typography
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You’ll be an excellent team player, with a flexible attitude.
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills with both written and verbal content.