UI Artist Trainee
Shanghai Shanghai cn
11 days ago
Deliver, with support, UI assets, features and experiences from an ergonomic, aesthetic and technical perspective within the constraints of the project.
· Complete, with support, assigned tasks, Most of the tasks will be done in Cocos;
· Build relationships with Artists, Designers, Technical Artists and Programmers to facilitate effective collaboration during the asset production process;
· Respond quickly to changing requirements and feedback, fix bugs;
· Understand and work within the project UI art direction to ensure consistency throughout the work;
· Produce assets with basic optimization in line with the technical requirements and conventions;
· Understand and follow best practices, production pipelines and workflows;
· Support the Lead UI Artist in any ad hoc tasks and duties.
Skills and Knowledge
· Have sense of engines (Unity Cocos)
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Basic graphics design skills (e.g. Design, layout and typography);
· Basic motion graphics skills;
· Good working knowledge of industry standard 2D graphics applications
· Knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of typical video game development processes
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com