This job might no longer be available.
UI Artist / Senior UI Artist
7 months ago
The User Interface Artist is responsible for ensuring the design and the graphic production of the menus and user interfaces of video games.
He/she must create graphical menu user interfaces which will communicate the relevant information required in order to guide the player and improve the total overall player experience.
This person will work in close cooperation with the artistic director, game designers and programmers.
- Develop concepts and the design of the game menus and user interfaces
- Determine gameplay with the collaboration of the game designer and the artistic director
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Experience in working on AAA games
- University or college diploma in graphic and multi-media design or a relevant work experience
- 3 - 5 years minimum of experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design
- Provide a portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills
- Understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect, 3DSMAX, and Flash
- Comprehension of “Action Script” language
- Knowledge in Web design
- Ability to learn new operating systems
- Creative and artistic nature
- User interface usability
- Good understanding of 3D modeling
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.