UI Artist - Rainbow Six Siege
4 days ago
The UI Artist will work closely with the Design, Art and Programming teams to design, prototype and create the in game graphical user interfaces such as HUDs and menus.
- Help create a UI style that fits the art direction of the game.
- Create highly polished motion graphics and final assets that go beyond the industry standard.
- Solve user-experience problems by working closely with the design team through mock ups and iterations.
- Create flexible designs that can be improved upon and developed even further.
- To be able to communicate ideas and needs with different departments.
- Work with the programming team to ensure the implement assets function as designed.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Passion for user interface, art, game design and games.
- Professional skills in graphic design and motion graphics.
- Be proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, XD and Animate.
- Able to communicate UI/UX principles clearly with other teams.
- Able to work with different art styles to reach desired aesthetic.
- Passion for games and strong game culture;
- Good English and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability and desire to work in creative and collaborative teams;
- Originality and proactivity when setting out solutions;
- Ability to receive feedback, implement any requested changes and clearly communicate ideas;
- Experience with game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity etc.)
- Experience with 3D tools (e.g. Maya, 3DS Max)
- Knowledge of Scripting languages (e.g. Actionscript, Python)
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Monday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, "Beyond Good & Evil 2" and unannounced AAA projects.