UI Artist (Odesa)
12 days ago
The UI Artists will be responsible for designing, prototyping and creating the graphic elements of the videogame interface and the menu. In particular, he/she will organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements and find solutions in order to foster easy access to the navigation menu to make the game user-friendly.
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets menus and HUD
- Work together with the Design team to shape UI and menu according to the gameplay needs and art direction
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces
- Keep control of assets production, respecting technical constraints and optimization guideline.
- 3 + years of the previous work experience as a User Interface Artist for commercial products
- Previous experience in a graphic design role (portfolio needed)
- Proficiency in Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color)
- A keen eye for usability and clarity
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface
- Up-to-date with the current design and typographical trends
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Video-gaming culture and interest in video-games development
- Intermediate English ( both spoken/written )
- Relevant experience with any Game Editors will be a plus
- Proficiency with any Node-Based software is appreciated
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Odesa has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Odesa Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.