This job might no longer be available.
UI Artist - Monopoly GO!
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a UI Artist to elevate our new casual game, Monopoly GO! team in Seville on a hybrid basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Monopoly GO! team is one of our key franchises and has just become one of Scopely’s largest games.
The teams sit globally, with the bulk of their members located throughout Spain and the US.
What You Will Do
As a UI Artist, you will work in a collaborative environment with our team of game designers and artists to explore and iterate on gameplay and visual direction. The ideal candidate will show a portfolio/experience with a whimsical art style that displays a high level of UI design and an aptitude to concept and iterate. In detail:
- Create mockups and pitches for in-game User Interfaces [layout, design and iconography]
- Collaborate closely with game designers, UX designers, concept artists, animators, and engineers to ensure a consistent, high quality user experience
- Create highly polished UI assets
- Clearly present and communicate the best UI direction to various stakeholders
- Be a strong advocate for UI design and your team’s efforts
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years practical art/design experience working in games, preferably mobile
- Strong graphic design and illustration skills for casual / stylized games
- Experience with typography and logo design
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design best practices and interaction design fundamentals
- A strong understanding of UI conventions and challenges for the mobile and other emerging platforms
- Ability to translate flowcharts and wireframes into fun, usable, visually polished UI systems
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong cross-functional communication skills: verbal, written and visual
- Ability to produce high quality work, iterating towards the best solutions
- A passion for mobile gaming
- Have knowledge of prototyping softwares like Figma or Adobe XD is a plus
- Have basic understanding of User Experience in mobile video games
- Have experience with implementation of UI screens in a Unity-based game client
- Have experience with ProtoPie for high-quality prototypes
- Have a passion for games and strong knowledge of the mobile games industry
Please include a portfolio/reel or PDF/links to examples of your work in the applicatio n.
At Scopely, we believe in creating a supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and inclusivity. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other protected status.
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.